The Entrepreneur of the Year Award was established by CURE and Shipman & Goodwin in 2013 to acknowledge the importance of showcasing unique accomplishments of entrepreneurs in our community. The award recognizes individuals who are imaginative, passionate, and game-changers in Connecticut bioscience, and whose accomplishments would be heralded outside of Connecticut.
If you know of an innovator who meets the award criteria (see below), kindly submit her/his credentials via the online nomination form at the CURE website.
If you prefer, you may submit nominations via e-mail. You may
Nominations are being accepted through November 1.
The award will be given to an outstanding innovator who has:
- demonstrated leadership in advancing the pursuit of scientific breakthroughs applied to real-world problems;
- built and funded a successful/disruptive business model for a company based in information technology, life, medical devices or healthcare sciences;
- made exceptional contributions to the growth of Connecticut’s bioscience cluster;
- demonstrated collegiality, openness to mentoring and sharing of experiences; and
- whose contribution is visible outside of Connecticut.