As part of the 2016 Innovation Summit, the Connecticut Technology Council is holding a contest to determine the Most Disruptive Technology under development in Connecticut.
CTC is soliciting submissions that answer the following questions:
- What product or service have you devised that you consider disruptive?
- What industry will it disrupt?
- How will it disrupt that industry?
- Describe the current industry landscape and how your technology will affect it in the future.
- Provide any information on awards, patents or notable collaborations that have already been received by this technology or service.
Applications must be submitted by November 3 to be evaluated.