Bioscience Connecticut is an important component of the state’s plan to jumpstart Connecticut’s economy by creating construction-related jobs immediately and generating long term, sustainable economic growth based on bioscience research, innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialization.
- Yu-Hui Rogers – Site Director, JAX Genomic Medicine, The Jackson Laboratory
- Frank M. Torti, M.D., M.P.H. – Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, University of Connecticut Health Center
- Susan Froshauer, Ph.D. – President and CEO, CURE
- Jeremy Crisp – Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, Connecticut Innovations
- Andrew L. Salner, M.D., FACR – Director of the Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center at Hartford Hospital
- Annabelle Rodriguez-Oquendo, M.D. – Professor, University of Connecticut Health Center