Now in its eighteenth year, the BIO CEO & Investor Conference is the largest investor conference focused on established and emerging publicly traded and select private biotech companies.
Why Investors Attend
- Hear from and meet one-on-one with management from the top biotechnology companies.
- Evaluate fresh investment opportunities including compatible, complementary and competitive companies.
- Attend candid panel discussions with leading clinical experts and company experts on the latest therapies and technologies in development.
- Get a ‘big picture’ overview of the industry and the issues affecting investments now and in the future.
Why Companies Attend
- Present company story to an audience of target investors.
- Meet one-on-one with new and current investors, analysts, investment bankers and other potential corporate partners.
- Hear candid panel discussions and keynotes by veteran investment and company executives.
- Network with peers, investors and potential partners attending the conference.
- Get the pulse on the current and proposed investment trends in biotechnology.
The BIO CEO & Investor Conference is one of the largest investor conferences focused on established and emerging publicly traded and select private biotech companies. The conference features issue-oriented plenary sessions, educational sessions focused on hot therapeutic areas and key business issues, company presentations, one-on-one meetings, and networking opportunities. CURE members receive $200 off the non-member registration rate. Use code BIOCEO12. For more information or to register visit bio.org/ceo.