As a state and an entrepreneurial community, Connecticut offers life science companies a comprehensive range of support structures to grow and thrive from academic labs to for-profit status. CURE’s role – through the generosity of members and sponsors – is to grow and sustain that community.
We want you to have all the information you need to fully engage.
- CT Innovations
- CT Next
- SECT Tech
- CTC – Connecticut Technology Council
- CERC – Connecticut Economic Resource Center
- SERC – Southeastern Connecticut Enterprise Region
- YEI – Yale Entrepreneur Institute
- Yale Office of Economic Development
- Yale Center for Molecular Discovery
- UCONN Technology Incubation Program
- UCONN Office of Economic Development
- The Grove
- State License and Permits
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences – Small Business Opportunities
- StartUP Bristol – Bristol, CT is offering sizeable grant awards to promising startups interested in locating in Bristol.