The Entrepreneur of the Year Award, established by CURE and Shipman & Goodwin, acknowledges the importance of showcasing unique accomplishments of Connecticut’s entrepreneurs. The award recognizes individuals who are imaginative, passionate, and game-changers in the bioscience community, and whose accomplishments would be heralded outside of Connecticut.
If you know of an innovator who meets the award criteria (see below), kindly submit her/his credentials via the online nomination form at the CURE website.
If you prefer, you may submit nominations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your convenience, you may download a PDF nomination form here.
Nominations are being accepted through November 1.
The award will be given to an outstanding innovator who has:
- demonstrated leadership in advancing the pursuit of scientific breakthroughs applied to real-world problems;
- built and funded a sustainable/disruptive business model for a company based in biotechnology, healthcare information technology, life sciences, medical devices or pharmaceuticals;
- made exceptional contributions to the growth of Connecticut’s bioscience cluster;
- demonstrated collegiality, openness to mentoring, sharing of experiences; and
- made a contribution visible outside of Connecticut.