CMD Bioscience, LLC
5 Science Park
New Haven, CT 06511
Phone: 203 298 4251
Fax: 203 795 0765
Joseph Audie, Ph.D.
CMD Bioscience is a Connecticut based company that employs cutting edge in silico methods to identify and optimize biologically and clinically important peptide and protein interactions. Using our proprietary computational methods we provide a range of services:
- Peptide hit identification through high-throughput virtual screening
- Peptide-to-peptidomimetic and peptide-to-small molecule optimization
- Predict the water-lipid partitioning behavior of peptides and proteins
- Predict and model protein and peptide interactions through docking
- Identify the anchor residues at protein interfaces
- Predict and model the effects of mutations at protein interfaces
A typical drug discovery project, for example, might include several rounds of peptide hit identification followed by several rounds of peptide-to-small molecule optimization.
Founded by scientists, CMD Bioscience stands ready to assist the pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences community in achieving their goals.
CT Employees: 4
World Employees: 4