2000 Ninth Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
Jennifer Carl, Sr. Preclinical Account Executive, Northeast Drug Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Research is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) scientific and engineering research organization that conducts preclinical drug discovery and development, advanced engineering research in materials, systems development, and energy and environment research.
Southern Research Drug Development division provides preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and offers a range of services and scientific expertise required for the design, execution and documentation of studies during all phases of preclinical drug development. We also provide pharmaceutical consulting in the areas of formulation, processing, manufacturing and business operations. We help our clients navigate the complex cycle of drug discovery and development, from initial targeting and lead identification through the completion of preclinical research.
We help our clients navigate the complex cycle of drug discovery and development, from initial targeting and lead identification through the completion of preclinical research. We are internationally recognized for the discovery and evaluation of anticancer therapeutics and antiviral and antimicrobial drugs, biologics and vaccines. We generate intellectual property that is available for collaborative development and licensing and we enter into commercial research partnerships that result in shared intellectual property.
• Cancer Therapeutics Evaluation and Testing Services
• PK/PD/ADME Study Design and Execution
• Infectious Disease Vaccines and Therapeutic Testing Services
• Comprehensive In-house Support for GLP Toxicology Studies
• Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology Studies
• Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
• Bioanalytical Services Including QPCR, HPLC, Mass Spectroscopy
• Immunology and Cell Biology Services
• Surgical Services
• BSL2 and BSL3 facilities and capabilities
• Life-saving drugs
• Safer space exploration
• Cleaner air and energy production
• Enhanced national defense
> Return to CURE Member Directory