The Rare Genomics Institute is offering more than $600,000 in prizes in the 2015 Rare Disease Science Challenge. Applications are due May 17.
Eligible to participate are:
• Projects that involve rare diseases (see NIH list).
• Researchers at non-profit institutions, universities, or academic laboratories.
• Rare disease advocacy groups, foundations, and families.
• For-profit companies are encouraged to collaborate with non-profit patient advocacy groups or universities in order to apply.
• The challenge is open to researchers GLOBALLY, not restricted to US researchers.
• The challenge is open to PIs, postdocs, and graduate students.